Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A lesson in patience.

 

So this week has been, sort of a mess lol. Working late nights this week. So is Jay and our dryer decided to break. Luckily we were able to get a new one. We have stuff we are trying to sell but it has been hard to get rid of stuff this week. We are selling stuff because, well we don't need it anymore and we would rather put the money  into savings. We are however starting our Debt snowball!!! So that is super exciting. Baby step 2 commence!  All in all it feels like it should definitely be Friday already but it isn't lol.

  God is good and this week I feel I have really had a lesson in patience from him. I saw how impatient I can be when things don't go as I had planned but I am realizing this week that his plan is always better and always right. He shows me everytime that if I just relax and trust him and gain a little patience I will see what he is doing. This was a tough one for me this week but one I so desperately needed!

"Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. " ~ Victor Hugo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment