Monday, April 25, 2011

Success

God is doing some great work in me these last few weeks. A week ago the week started out dim and seemed to get worse but I kept the faith and got over myself and it has been a blessing. Hope everyone had a wonderful easter with their families.
 We sold a washing machine this week and also a computer which enabled us to upgrade to a laptop. I am super excited about it. Its going to make things much easier for us than our old desktop. So happy we were able to sell some things quickly. I found some great coupons on Retailmenot/ for our new Dell laptop that I was able to combine for a sweet $450 dollar discount!! Very exciting!
  Praying that the new job I applied for comes through and I can get out of this one asap.
Happy Monday everyone
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment