Sunday, March 11, 2012

A look at my week

This next week I am hoping to continue staying on track with my goals.
  I have made some great progress in the last few weeks. Even with working my crazy retail schedule I have managed to stay on top of most of the house work even though I usually catch up on it on my days off.
 Jay and I have both been doing great at keeping ourselves motivated to workout every other day only failing to do so a couple of times in the last couple of months.

Menu planning and sticking to that is still a struggle for me but I keep trying. Even if I don't do it as much as I would like every little bit helps and the more I do it the easier it gets.

After this week we will be starting P90X so that is going to be intense. Its hard to workout everyday with our schedules but we enjoy it and are just going to make it a priority because it will be so worth it. I will be working on a menu plan for the first week and will try to share that here.

Also working on my job hunt this week. I must get out of the job I am currently in and I am praying for guidance and I know that it is there I just have to follow it.

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment