Saturday, March 12, 2011

INFO OVERLOAD

  Today I have signed up for Swagbucks and Mypoints. Hopefully I can earn some points for things like gift cards. I love gift cards because not only do they make great gifts (especially if you get them at a discounted rate) but you can also use them on your own purchases. Giftcardgranny is another website that you can purchase gift cards for a cheaper rate. Sometimes the deals are great sometimes they aren't.

     After going through some of the blogs I have been reading, I feel a little overwhelmed. But I am trying to remember that the main thing is I get the info and get started I don't have to be an expert at this immediately. It is just hard when you see so many ideas and you want to know how to do all of them and be successful. Patience is not an easy thing to come by at times. My eyes are officially tired from reading today lol.

1 comment:

  1. "But I am trying to remember that the main thing is I get the info and get started I don"t have to be an expert at this immediately."

    This is perfect right here! Keep telling yourself this and you'll go far. Implement small changes and they'll make a BIG difference!

    Thanks so much for including me in your blogroll! You are so sweet :)

    Heather @ Family Friendly Frugality

    ReplyDelete